Project Manager - Construction
Toronto, ON, CanadaApply to this Job
Apply to this Job
Project Manager (Construction)
We operate and build one of the largest retirement communities across Ontario. We are passionate with what we do and believe our people are what makes our services, culture, and our company great and a fun place to work!
What’s in in for you?
- Monday to Friday flexible work schedule where you can work 2 days at home
- Salary range of $100k - $112k per year
- Full Benefits (Dental, Health, Life)
- RRSP matching
- Bonus opportunities
- Mileage expenses for on-site visits
- Free on-site parking
What will you do?
- Your focus will be in the management and coordination of the construction of new build residences and/or renovation projects
- You will be part of the home office team and support/report to the Director of Construction and other leadership team members and will be their key partner
- You will provide overall day-to-day management and oversight of various construction project activities
- You will work in collaboration with various stake holders and consultants, develop projects and monitor their progress
What do you need to have?
- 7 years experience of progressive construction roles leading to a project management role
- Degree in engineering, architecture, or equivalent construction experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and MS Project
- Effective knowledge in construction methods and processes