|>> Return to Job Search|
Manufacturing Order Processing Assistant Perth 140180
||Manufacturing Order Processing Assistant Perth 140180|
||Rose Integration |
We are currently seeking someone for a Junior - Intermediate Order Processing Assistant position for our location in Carleton Place.
We are a major supplier of precision machined components and complex mechanical assemblies to the Defence / Security, Drilling & Mining, Nuclear, Aerospace, Rail and Communication markets.
We require someone with strong math and computer skills to assist the Purchasing / Sales Customer Service Team Leader. You will be using your keen attention to detail to enter and process customer orders and quotations. You will be interacting with some clients, so a positive, professional and assertive manner is essential. Experience with Vista, Vantage, SAP, Oracle, etc is a definite asset. This is a full time position with benefits following a 90 day probationary period. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Reviews and processes customer Purchase Orders.
- Prepares new part quotations with input from Operations, Purchasing and Scheduling team members and solicits quotes from suppliers of outside processes.
- Creates and maintains relationships with the customer base.
- Provides quick response to customer requests, such as order and stock status, and return material authorizations.
- Receives and files electronic or hard copies of drawings and other info needed to process quotations and purchase orders by all departments.
- Supports the team through a variety of clerical activities.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience as a buyer or in purchasing an asset
- Enterprise-wide software experience an asset (i.e. Oracle, SAP, etc)
- Experience in a customer or client-facing environment
- Confident, assertive and professional demeanor
- Must have excellent communication skills,
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, CSR, Customer Support, Customer Service Agent, Customer Care Representative, Customer Care Agent, Ontario, ON, Nepean, Kanata, Arnprior, Ottawa, Mississippi Mills, Purchaser, Purchasing, Buyer, Buying, Procurement, Procurer, Inventory Control, Inventory Controller, Internal Controller, Order Entry, Order Processing, Order Processor, Sales Support, Purchasing Support,
Rose Integration - View All Jobs From Rose Integration
<p><strong>Rose Integration is a major supplier of precision machined components and complex mechanical assemblies to the Defence/Security, Drilling & Mining, Nuclear, Aerospace, Rail and Communication markets.</strong></p><br />
<p>Our Clients have selected Rose Integration because they were:</p><br />
<p>- seeking a supplier that can work with <strong>difficult and rare materials</strong> such as Monel, Orkot, Inconel, Titanium, Magnesium; or</p><br />
<p>- struggling to find a supplier of First Level-Safety Critical components with 7 year traceability, certified records, and full material testing; or</p><br />
<p>- tired of expediting suppliers with limited capacity and missing their key deliverables; or</p><br />
<p>- sick of paying warranty claims due to poor quality and workmanship.</p><br />
<p>Some clients choose to work with Rose Integration because we demonstrate excellent product traceability, have dedicated account service specialists, and are experienced in providing a full turn-key solution that could involve complex assemblies, weldments, or fully machined castings.</p><br />
<p>All have relied on Rose Integration's expectation and reputation for high quality product.</p><br />