||Accounting Clerk Toronto 139983|
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with billing experience, preferably in a service environment, to take full ownership of the billing process.
The Accounting Clerk / Billing Administrator is responsible for the entry, accuracy and preparation of invoicing for the Service Division. The candidate must be able to work in fast paced team environment which generates high volumes of billings.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong working knowledge in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Keep technical knowledge up-to-date as to equipment and concepts. Belong to and take advantage of technical organizations to improve technical knowledge.
- Project Management
- Assure all equipment, materials, and subcontracts are ordered and delivered on time.
- Monitor work to assure we perform work required in contract documents. Keep record of changes to conditions or scope which may require adjustments to billing.
- Assure completion of entire project on time and provide proper close out of all projects.
- Close all completed jobs and expedite release for billings. Communicate with staff and management regarding delays in job closings and expedite same to maximize billings.
- Build rapport and productive internal working relationships with other divisions, managers, supervisors, peers and field personnel.
- Build rapport and positive working relationships with customers, vendors, and other outside contacts.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Payroll Clerk, Accountant, Accounting, Accounts Payable, AR, AP, Bookkeeper, A/R, A/P, Accounts Receivable, Billing Clerk, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA