|>> Return to Job Search|
Automotive Business Manager / Finance Manager Vaughan 135900
||Automotive Business Manager / Finance Manager Vaughan 135900|
||Trend Financial Corp|
We are in the market segment of alternative lending. We currently specialize in working with consumers and business that typically can’t get their financing needs met by the bank. Due to our unique lending philosophy, in addition to providing a service to a market which is generally under serviced, we are growing at an extremely fast pace and looking for individuals that can keep up with the pace and growth of the organization.
The Business Manager, who will be based at our head office, under the direction of the Sales Manager will contact dealers and clients on approved applications and negotiate on behalf of the company the terms and conditions of the Lease Agreement. This will include training, servicing, developing and maintaining relationships with the company’s dealers and customers. The Business Manager will act as a key point of contact for the company’s dealers and customers and shall act with integrity and honesty when dealing with our documents and customers.
Core Competencies / Requirements:
- Networking and Relationship Building
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Must have strong computer skills (MS Word, Email and Excel)
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written abilities
- Must be able to work in a team
- Manage your efforts and activities of your assigned sales goals and in alignment with corporate revenue goals and objectives to ensure sales goals and quotas are met.
- Collaborate as required with dealers to identify sales opportunities and with customers
- Cultivate and maintain relations with dealers and potential customers.
- Massage deals with customers and dealers in order to close them
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for the organization’s dealers and customers
- Act as liaison to other departments for completion of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Follow up with dealers and customers on missing documents
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Able to conduct closings and sell aftermarket products.
- Overtime as required.
Compensation: HIgh earning potential
- We are an established financial services company with upward mobility opportunities
- Base income guaranteed with additional opportunities
- Employee health/dental benefits
- Friendly and social corporate culture, strong employee focused culture and monthly employee events
- TTC accessibility
Location: Disco Road, Etobicoke, Ontario near Pearson Airport
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, Car Sales, Truck Sales, Account Manager, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Financial Sales, Automotive Finance, Business Manager, Automotive Business Manager, , Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
Trend Financial Corp - View All Jobs From Trend Financial Corp
Trend Financial is a new entrant in the market segment of alternative lending. We currently specialize in working with consumers and business that typically can’t get their financing needs met by the bank. Due to our unique lending philosophy, in addition to providing a service to a market which is generally underserviced, we are growing at an extremely fast pace and looking for individuals that can keep up with the pace and growth of the organization.