||Associate Account Manager Winnipeg 135834|
This is a 1 Year Term Position
We are: A leader in luxury, high-touch hotel experiences. We’re strengthening our team due to market expansion.
You are: An analytical and methodical problem-solver. Performance- and solution-oriented. Articulate. Able to understand business principles and focused on the linkage between client need and product fit. You actively seek answers and look outside the box for solutions.
The Work: Your job is to work with the Account Managers to identify and execute initiatives aimed at improving key business objectives and ensure that the products offered are properly captured, and competitively and effectively positioned to our client base. Specifically:
The Skills: You have a University Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration or any analytical programs (such as Mathematics or Engineering) and have demonstrated business understanding. You communicate well and have a penchant for thinking outside the box when problem solving. Complexity, ambiguity, competition and uncertainty in this industry does not trouble you. You have experience working in projects where attention to detail is paramount.
- Resolve rate and availability issues
- Coordinate audit of market pricing and ensure that product is competitively priced
- Assist with the management of offers from partner hotels to ensure accuracy and availability of supply
- Assist in business development by identifying new destinations and properties
- Help in the deployment of new programs by managing the implementation details on behalf of the business development team
- Participate in activities that improve competitiveness and increase revenue generation opportunities, as well as activities that audit product offers for consistency
Additional skills or experience that will be beneficial in this position:
- Strong analytical skills, working with Business Intelligence tools, Excel, Google Analytics
- Experience in luxury travel and/or other luxury/niche markets is desirable
- Experience in account management, reservations or hotel revenue management is an asset
We are a luxury hotel brand based in Winnipeg with staff in Ottawa. This is a Winnipeg-based position. This position will not require travel and is currently posted as a one-year term position with possibility for conversion to a full-time permanent position at term completion depending on business achievements and employee performance.
Start date: Immediate
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those qualified will be contacted.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Salesperson, Salesman, Saleswoman, Account Rep, Account Representative, Manitoba, MB, Headingley, Assiniboia, Stonewall, Stony Mountain, Oakbank, Lorette, Landmark, Selkirk, Niverville, Ste. Anne, Steinbach, Portage la Prairie, Carman, Beausejour, Lac du Bonnet, Morden, Winkler