|>> Return to Job Search|
Clinical Assistant - Sleep Edmonton 131076
||Clinical Assistant - Sleep Edmonton 131076|
||VitalAire Canada Inc|
Clinical Assistant Sleep
We have over 43,600 employees worldwide in 80 countries and has been a national leader in medical gases and respiratory services markets for over 40 years. We hold national accreditation status with the Canadian Council on Health Services Accreditation.
We are actively recruiting for our Lloydminster Clinic. The Clinical Assistant Sleep initiates CPAP and oxygen therapy as prescribed, providing instruction and ensuring patient safety. The successful candidate will work directly with home care clients, referral sources and funding agencies to deliver the highest level of patient care possible. The incumbent will also be responsible for reception and administrative duties ensuring customer satisfaction through friendly and professional behaviour.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Initiates CPAP treatment when prescribed, providing clients with instructions of use and cleaning of their equipment; follows-up with clients to evaluate effects of treatment plan
- Documents client care services by charting client records and making reports to physicians; maintains quality records in relation to operations including but not limited to patients files
- Supports branch operations including, but not limited to: answering phones, greeting clients, booking appointments; facilitating payment by preparation of funding documents and maintaining knowledge of funding systems
- Sales and maintenance of respiratory and CPAP inventory for the branch; sales of oxygen and CPAP supplies to walk-in and call in clients
- Clean and process CPAP equipment on a daily basis; ensures operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements and arranging for repairs
- Contributes to the growth of the company by liaising with medical professionals and providing information/literature/demonstrations to prospective clients
Advantages of working for us:
- College diploma or University degree with a medical focus or relevant work experience; Medical Office Assistants preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a medical office or reception role
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage a fast-paced environment
- Superior customer service skills; ability to solve practical problems and respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
- Action oriented, team player with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and CPAP therapy is an asset
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to participate in ‘on call’
Please apply today!
- Competitive salary, vacation and performance based pay increases
- Competitive benefit package & company RRSP contributions
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement and career development program
- Employment Assistance Program
- Successful and stable, industry leader
We participate in equal opportunity employment.
Interested candidates with the necessary qualifications can send their resume
Keywords: Clinical Assistant, Test Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Test Assistant, Medical Assessment Assistant, Medical Office Assistant, Alberta, AB, Saskatchewan, SK, Lloydminster, Marshall, Marwayne, Kitscoty, Maidstone, Vermilion, Wainwright, Elk Point, North Battleford
VitalAire Canada Inc - View All Jobs From VitalAire Canada Inc
As a member of the Air Liquide Healthcare network operating in 30 countries, VitalAire Canada brings leading technologies, products and respiratory healthcare excellence to Canada from a worldwide community dedicated to innovation. Our Accreditation from Accreditation Canada assures you of the highest service standards.