|>> Return to Job Search|
Customer Service Representative Whitby 130014
||Customer Service Representative Whitby 130014|
We are the Canadian leader in providing innovative solutions to protect and enhance our customers’ infrastructure by combining the products and resources of four world leading corrosion control companies. Over 90 years of field experience has solidified our commitment to cutting-edge technology and uncompromising quality.
Our growing staff of over 250 employees are highly skilled and extensively trained, many of whom have long-term tenure with our company. We are committed to attracting, rewarding and retaining talented people who are passionate about making a positive impact in their professional and personal lives every day. Due to continued growth, we have an immediate opportunity for a Customer Service Representative for at our Head Office in Whitby Ontario.
- Acts as a liaison between customers, Territory Managers and Senior Management.
- Effectively processes quotes and orders, pricing, product availability and order delivery questions and requests.
- Provides feedback and solutions on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Works with co-workers to ensure superior customer service is being delivered.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers over the phone during the sales cycle process.
- Monitors and follows up with inactive accounts.
- 2 + years in a similar capacity.
- Strong computer skills. (Excel/Word)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Paint tinting/Colour matching experience
- BAAN or other ERP/CRM experience
We recognize people as our most valuable asset and offer a competitive salary with benefits. Our package includes a salary and bonus program with expenses, health and dental coverage, life insurance and an RRSP program.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, CSR, Customer Support, customer service agent, customer care representative, customer care agent, Ontario, ON, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Markham, Stouffville, Courtice, Bowmanville, Uxbridge, Port Perry, Scugog, Markham, Scarborough, North York, Toronto, Aurora, Newmarket, Port Hope
Stoncor Group - View All Jobs From Stoncor Group
The StonCor Group combines the resources of three leading corrosion control companies – Stonhard, Carboline and Fibergrate. Over 75 years of field experience has solidified StonCor’s commitment to cutting-edge technology and uncompromising quality. The StonCor Group understands the challenges and opportunities facing corrosion protection. Our products are engineered to provide long-term, cost-effective, corrosion resistant solutions.