||Entry Level IT Support Ottawa 127442|
We are currently hiring for entry level IT support.
- Associate Degree or diploma from community college in PC Technician/Networking.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of ACTIVE Directory and MS Server(s) would be an asset
- Flexibility in managing work priorities
- Work in a team environment
- Able to work outside of an office environment
- Must process a valid driver’s license (car is required)
- Good troubleshooting skills and knowledge.
About the position:
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support for the Ottawa offices which includes end user
- Laptops (50%), Desktops (50%)
- Support all end user applications and hardware issues.
- You will be the first point of contact for all incoming support request and will be expected to provide break & fix support as well as end-user training on Microsoft (Window 7 and 8) systems. This includes application support for Microsoft Office Suite, Blackberry Enterprise, etc.
Please submit your resume today for consideration.
Keywords: Technical Support, Tech support, Help Desk, Application Support, IT Support, IT Help, Computer Repair, Laptop repair, Software Support, ON, Ontario, Nepean, Kanata, Aylmer, Stittsville, Barrhaven, Manotick, Quebec, Gatineau, Hull, Arnprior, Mississippi Mills, Carleton Place, Perth, Smith Falls, Renfrew, Pembroke, Orleans, Cumberland, Embrun, Cumberland, Embrun, Clarence-Rockland, Hawkesbury, Vankleek Hill, Alexandria, Saint Isidore, Casselman, Limoges, Russel, Metcalfe, Greely, Manotick, Osgoode, Chesterville, Winchester, Kemptville