||Brake Press Setup / Operator with Trumpf Experience Concord 123815|
||Fabcrest Metal Products Inc|
Our company, a family owned and operated business located in Concord, is seeking a Brake Press Setup/ Operator with Trumpf experience. This is a full time position.
MUST HAVE CNC BRAKE PRESS SET UP EXPERIENCE.
- Set up and operation of Trumpf Brake Presses
- Blueprint reading required
- Measuring of parts
- Interpreting precise measuring instruments
- Follow quality control procedures
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Read specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Document work completed
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- Min. 5 years brake press set up experience
- Experience with Trumpf or Amada
- Ability to work with fractions expressed in decimal notation is an asset
- Blueprint reading
- Brake press machine set up
- Must pass practical blueprint reading test onsite
- Experience with precise measuring instruments along with imperial measuring tape
- Must have Brake Press operation experience
- Metal fabrication experience is required
- Safety conscience of surrounding machinery
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Great opportunity for advancement and pay increase within our company
As mentioned before we are a family owned and operated business specializing in custom metal manufacturing. Located in Concord, Ontario, our 50,000 sq.ft. facility is equipped with the most advanced machinery in the industry and our own electrostatic powder coat paint line. We are continually expanding our capabilities and are recruiting individuals who want to grow with us.
Please apply today!!!
Keywords: Brake Press Setup, Operator, Trumpf, blueprint reading, Amada, Metal fabrication, manufacturing, brake press, blue prints, engineering drawings, CNC, computer numerically controlled, cnc machinist, cnc machine operator, Ontario, ON, Vaughan, North York, Kleinburg, Richmond Hill, Markham, Toronto, York, East York, Nobleton, King City, GTA,