||Recruitment Specialist - Recruiter / Hiring Manager Toronto 123079|
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for full-cycle recruitment on a national basis.
- Proactively plan and manage full cycle recruitment for all administrative positions including drafting of job posting, managing attraction campaigns and candidate sourcing, application review, conducting interviews, checking references, negotiating, drafting and delivery of offers.
- Negotiation of offer and presentation of finalized offer to candidate including drafting of offer letters and sending offer package to candidate
- Conducting necessary background checks and administer background check process on a national basis
- Develop and manage the applicant tracking system (“ATS”); train appropriate HR team members and hiring managers on the use of ATS
- Liaise with respective department directors/managers/supervisors/team leaders on recruitment assignments and provide coaching and advice on interviewing practices
- Participate in College Career fairs; co-ordinate co-op placement programs.
- Responding to and acknowledge all solicited and unsolicited resumes and cold call inquiries
- Draft recruitment advertisements and job postings for review/approval by appropriate parties, place ads in appropriate publications within required timeframes
- Build and develop relationships with employment agencies and liaise on candidate selection
- Collect applications for specific position vacancies, review resumes, initiate follow up for outstanding information (ie: transcripts, references)
- Primary contact for all candidates in terms of inquiries on application status, etc. Maintain relationships with all candidates in a professional manner and ensure discretion and confidentiality.
- Coordinate Employee Referral Program
- Provide quarterly reports regarding recruitment stats/costs.
- Monitor advertising and recruitment budgets to ensure expenses are within budgeted amounts.
- Develop social media platforms and manage LinkedIN career page
- Co-ordinate the new hire process:
- Send out new hire notification
- Coordinate training
- Prepare new hire and on-boarding packages
- Enter new hire information and provide payroll information to appropriate party
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Coordinate the Maternity Leave Program and process.
- Draft internal correspondence as it relates to position changes, title changes, etc.
- Keep current on recruitment trends (i.e. social networking, on line recruitment strategies) and job market trends.
- Certificate/diploma in HR Management from an accredited college or university and 3 years full cycle recruitment experience
- Experience in seeking passive candidates through social media or other recruitment methods
- Previous experience using and managing an ATS system
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to handle confidential information and deal with sensitive information with tact and diplomacy
- Resourcefulness and a demonstrated ability to problem solve effectively
- Exceptional client service skills as well as the ability to multi-task and juggle a varied and changing workload
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of HRIS software is an asset
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates
- Strong technological skills
- Exceptional team player and the willingness to help others and take on tasks that might not ordinarily fall within this role
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits plan.
Human Resources, HR, Recruiting, Human Capital, Sourcing, Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughn, Brampton, Oakville, North York, Scarborough, York, Downtown, HRPA, employment, dispatcher, Recruiter