||Digital Print Operator Mississauga 122933|
The primary purpose of this position is to produce printed products that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations. You bring to this position strong customer service experience with an interest in a production environment and a proactive approach to manufacturing printed products
The ideal candidate for a Digital Print Operator is able to:
- Operate Xerox color and black digital printers.
- Operate Wide Format printer.
- Operate a wide range of finishing equipment including cutter, stitcher, and folder
- Knowledge of software suites such as Adobe and InDesign is an asset
- The ability to identify output problems, trouble shoot and correct issues prior to print.
- Lift and move up to 40 pound boxes and stand for extended periods of time.
- Set up and run various Xerox equipment
- Help and set up print jobs for our operators, troubleshoot equipment and train new employees
- Maintain communication with C.S.R.’s regarding status of jobs
The successful candidate will have a commitment to quality and thrive in a high speed environment.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: print technician, printing press operator, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown