||Civil Engineering Technologist Calgary 122593|
We are an independent, Canadian Engineering, Geology and Technology consulting firm primarily serving the mining industry in the Athabasca Oil Sands.
Our firm is committed to achieving peerless safety and has reached environmental benchmarks. We are driven by professional integrity and dedicated to extraordinary service. Every team member develops relationships with our clients by exceeding contractual obligations, and trust through exceptional performance.
We help the resource industry enhance their efficiency, accountability and environmentally friendly operations and have been awarded the Certificate of Recognition Health and Safety by Alberta Human Resources and Employment for the past 12 years.
Awarded Adventure Magazine’s “Best Workplace 2012: Best Workplace for Health and Safety”.
Please note that this position is located in Fort McMurray, AB
- Soils engineering and soils testing
- Drill monitoring and construction monitoring
- QA/QC monitoring techniques
- Piling inspections
- Site investigations and concrete testing.
- Civil Engineering Technology Diploma from an accredited Canadian University
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Flexible and strong team playing skills
- CSA certification is an asset
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in the oil sands
- The work schedule includes a rotational schedule of days and nights; 10- 12 hour days
- Paid on an hourly rate
- Field environment
- Driving on mine roads
- Rotational schedule of being on-call
- Working outdoors
- Valid driver’s license
- Operating an All Terrain Vehicle
Please apply today!
Keywords: civil technologist, geological technology, geotechnical reports, Q/C Q/A testing, soil classification, civil technology, oil and gas, Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller