||Lab / Analyzer Supervisor Sarnia 120250|
||Express Employment Sarnia|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Lab / Analyzer Supervisor. This position offers an annual salary ranging from $85,000 to $95,000 depending on experience accompanied by a very competitive total compensation package. The successful candidate will possess a minimum of seven years’ experience as a laboratory technician and or chemist in a similar setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry or higher
- Must have broad GC and analytical experience and strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude
- Must have strong computer skills and experience with LIMS and GC software as well as a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with operations, customers, vendors and business group personnel
- Process and or analyzer experience would be an asset
- Reliability, detail orientation, and demonstrated willingness to perform in a “team” environment are required
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Provide day-to-day direction to lab technicians
- Responsible for maintaining laboratory equipment, including test equipment, facilities, preventative maintenance and calibration requirements to meet ISO standards
- Responsible for critical GC analyzers and environmental analyzers. (Maintenance, calibration etc.)
- Ensures that Certificates of Analysis and samples are sent to customers and/or Logistics partners as needed
- Ensures the availability of laboratory supplies. (Source materials, suppliers, create purchase requisitions and secure quotes)
- Responsible for maintaining the LIMS system and all other lab computer software, including entering product specifications, setting up products, etc. Maintains the ISO, SQC, Safety and Environmental programs in the laboratory.
- Ensure product quality data in SAP QM is up to date and accurate
- Provide technical support to customers and all facets of the business as required.
- Control Lab Costs and expenses in accordance with budget.
- On Call in emergencies
- Directly supervises Lab Technicians
- Responsible for ensuring that operators are properly trained to produce quality results when working in the lab.
We thank all applicants however, only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Marysville, Corunna, St. Clair, Enniskillen, Petrolia, Plympton-Wyoming, Marine City, Richmond, Wallaceburg, Chatham-Kent, Chatham, Grand Bend, London, Windsor, Lambton Shores, lab manager, laboratory manager, lab supervisor, laboratory supervisor, lab analyst, laboratory analyst,