||Opening for Front Office Coordinator Markham 120167|
||Express Employment Hamilton|
Opening for Front Office Coordinator – Markham!
Driven individual to help develop and grow with us - the largest privately owned employment services company in North America. The individual would join the Markham based office.
Overview of Opportunity:
This opportunity is responsible for creating a positive first impression in the office via telephone and in-person. You will be responsible for all administrative functions, take all incoming calls and ensure our applicant flow runs smoothly. Your ability to prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service makes you an applicant for this role!
Here is What You Will Be Doing:
Handle all calls Professionally and quickly
Manage the applicant flow and prepare applicants/ candidates for the interview
- Route the calls as necessary and document all required information
- Document 100% of calls
Assist with recruiting efforts as appropriate
- Have applicant complete an application, and then coordinate the interview or any next steps.
- Accurately document all key information
- Review these applicants for possible fit with open job orders and coordinate setting up interviews with Staffing Consultants
Handle office administration on as needed basis
- Offices typically receive many online applications per day.
- These need to be reviewed and entered into the Office Candidate tracking system
- Follow the specific recruiting processes set up by office
Are you Qualified?
- Type correspondence as needed
- Prepare mailings as needed
- File all applications, paperwork, etc.
- Collect time cards and distribute checks in the office
- Complete payroll as needed
- Support Staffing Consultants as needed
This career making situation provides the right candidate with:
- Thorough understanding and facility with a variety of computer applications including: MS Office, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Unwavering positive attitude
- Proficient on social media and networking
- Driven, outgoing personality
- Prospecting, mining and developing prospects
- Desire to succeed and make a difference with both clients and candidates
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- A true competitive advantage in the market place by being able to offer a full range of product offerings related to employment services (complete Human Resource Center)
- Uncapped compensation package -$30-$35K base salary plus incentive bonus commensurate with experience and ability to deliver results
- Occasional out-of-town trips will be required to attend special events and training sessions.
- Must be able to work effectively under the stress of daily commitments and deadlines.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Richmond Hill, Stouffille, Pickering, Ajax, Toronto, King City, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Scarborough, North York, East York, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Bowmnaville, Port Perry, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator,