||Short Term / Long Term Disability Case Manager High River 119929|
This fast paced, exciting opportunity will allow you to develop your leadership skills and contribute to the exciting future of our company.
We want to know if you’re interested in being part of a growing team of people focused on customer service and account growth. We are an innovative, growing and diverse insurance provider in the Canadian marketplace with offices in High River, Alberta and Winnipeg, Manitoba. If you’re up to the challenge and are interested in an exciting and fun atmosphere, it’s time to consider joining us!
We want you to consider the opportunity of Short Term/Long Term Disability Case Manager in High River, AB if you have:
- A professional demeanor with an out-going attitude
- Diplomacy and compassion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative and mathematical skills
What will be some of your duties as a Short Term/Long Term Disability Case Manager?
- Handling all aspects of case management process on assigned claims
- Assisting Department Manager with various administrative procedures associated with claims
- Actively participating in Business Plan objectives and implementation
- Maintaining communications with claimants, medical practitioners, legal counsel, reinsurers and various other third parties
What does being a member of our team provide you?
- Extensive opportunities to grow and develop yourself professionally and personally
- 100% company sponsored employee and family benefits including HSA
- Minimum three weeks vacation plus 5 Flex days to start;
- Opportunity to work as part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Company matched investment and savings programs
- A progressive career with numerous paths at Western
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Free onsite gym
- Underground heated parking available
- Brand new building on Polo Park site
- Free coffee/tea/hot chocolate and ipads for staff use, located in our employee kitchen/lounge
What are some of the skills, qualifications, and experience you need to be a successful Short Term/Long Term Disability Case Manager?
- 3 years case management experience in STD and/or LTD
- Ability to interpret contact provisions, medical records and complex legal documents
- Experience in coordinating rehabilitation efforts
- A thorough knowledge of Claim Guidelines and Best Practices
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, time management and administrative skills; able to coordinate multiple concurrent efforts
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills; mathematical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deliver unfavourable news
- Basic computer, spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Presently participating in, or graduate of the University of Manitoba’s General Case Management Program is an asset
- Bilingual in English and French an asset
Do you exemplify our company's Guiding Principles?
- Truthfulness - It is the foundation of our business. We believe that frank, accurate and honest communication is always in everyone's best interest.
- Fairness - We are advocates for our customers and shareholders and the trusted representatives for our suppliers. Our credibility rests on our determination to see that everyone gets what they deserve.
- Value - We believe that nobody owes us a living. Our skills and knowledge must generate meaningful, positive results for all concerned. We will strive to be the best we can be.
- Loyalty - We place our faith in long-term relationships, through thick and thin. We support our communities.
Don’t wait any longer; if this is where you belong, apply today!
Keywords: insurance agent, insurance claims, claims adjuster, disability claims agent, claims agent, Alberta, AB, Calgary, De Winton, Okotoks, Black Diamond, Bragg Creek, Chestermere, Nanton, Vulcan, Claresholm