||Site Administrator Mississauga 119781|
Are you looking to join a company that is a leader in the industry? We recognize that our employees are our main attribute in the accomplishment of our company's mission, objectives and values. As part of our team you will have the ownership of delivering our commitment to outstanding service while receiving a high level of support.
We believe that our continued success is dependent on creating a true partnership with our Boards, residents, and employees. This partnership is founded on the principles of mutual honesty and integrity and nurtured by the highest standards of performance and service. Everything we do is focused on making the lives of the residents who live in our buildings better.
We are the largest condominium property management company in Canada, managing just under 65,000 condominium units located in Ontario spanning as far east as Ajax, west to Burlington, south to Toronto’s lakefront and north to Gravenhurst.
We have an immediate opening for a Site Administrator. This opportunity requires a career professional that can create a positive impact with our client. This individual must also possess superior customer service orientation by being able to identify and respond to the needs of our Board of Directors and residents.
The Site Administrator provides the Property Manager with administrative support. He or She is responsible to keep their Property Manager informed and up to date on any business or issues which develop on a day to day basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Client Relations-Board of Directors and Residents
- Handle Board/Resident enquiries, requests and concerns in an efficient and professional manner
- Inform, remind and update residents on condominium rules and regulations
- Coordinate moves ins/outs, key and access control
- Maintain financial records
- Process accounts payable
- Process accounts receivable
- Follow up on arrears
- Prepare Budget Package
- Record and update transfer of ownership
- Prepare and send New Resident Packages
- Prepare and issue status certificates
- Prepare Board meeting packages
- Maintain current and efficient filing system for correspondence and invoices
- Compose and process correspondence to Board of Directors and Residents
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Issues work orders, liaises with contractors and suppliers to arrange work or supplies
Qualification & Requirements
- 2 years post secondary education required
- Currently enrolled in the ACMO courses an asset
- 5+ years experience in an administrative role supporting senior manager preferably in a property management or customer service office environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel
- Strong computer proficiency in all Microsoft Office
- Maintain excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks and adhere to strict deadlines
As part of the team you will enjoy career and developmental opportunities that are both challenging and rewarding. Our competitive compensation and benefits programs include healthcare, employee and family assistance plan, employer matching group RRSP program, professional growth, training program and income protection. If you are looking to be part of a leading organization and meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of academic achievements.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown, partment Manager, Property Manager, Property Management, Facility Manager, Resident Manager, Residential Manager, Community Manager, property administrator, condominium administrator,