||Brand Manager - Consumer Products - tissue, paper towels, napkins Mississauga 119739|
Brand Manager - Consumer Products - tissue, paper towels, napkins
To be based in Toronto, ON.
We recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America’s leading manufacturers of household paper products. We produce branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
The Brand Manager will be responsible to create the brand vision while using effective communication skills in working closely and in coordination with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Packaging, Purchasing, R & D and Operations; ensuring that the overall project goals, timelines and objectives are met. The selected candidate will have a solid knowledge of the CPG Market and working experience with Key Accounts.
- Create brand strategy and vision
- Build and lead a brand team of agencies, researchers and partners that can assist in creating cost effective break-through programs that strengthen overall brand equity
- Implement, manage and interpret consumer data and insights to help guide product development plans working with the PM’s;
- Influence and utilize research data including Nielsen data to make product and program recommendations- targeting consumers and shoppers cross channels nationally;
- Work with the sales team to develop and maintain a tool kit focusing on national products, programs & merchandising recommendations along with customized opportunities that allow for a win-win with our customers.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-Secondary Education: preferably an Undergraduate Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience: min 3yrs as a proven Assistant Brand Manager + CPG Brand + 2-3 years sales experience
- Strong sales and marketing skills;
- Driven mindset- the pursuit to win;
- Excellent analytical and planning skills;
- Proactive approach with the ability to think 3 moves ahead;
- Solid financial acumen and use to working with P&Ls;
- Team player;
- Comfortable leading groups.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: brands manager, brand managers, brand management, PR, public relations, marketing manager, sales and marketing, sales representative, account manager, account management, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown