|>> Return to Job Search|
Shipping Logistics Coordinator Burlington 119544
||Shipping Logistics Coordinator Burlington 119544|
||Liburdi Turbine Services Inc.|
We are looking for a Shipper/ Logistics Coordinator to support our company and its customers by providing safe, timely and complete national/international shipping/logistics/customs support under the guidance of the Shipping Team Lead.
- Coordination of all requirements to properly ship customer components both to and from our Dundas, Ontario, facility with complete supporting documents.
- Continually evaluate shipping alternatives to ensure timely and the most cost effective routings to all destinations.
- Ship in accordance with Customs Import/Export Requirements and any customer needs.
- Create and file proper documentation - Commercial Invoices, Bill of Lading, B13 Export Declarations and Packing Lists.
- Expedite and/or trace shipments if needed to ensure arrival at customer on time.
- Perform daily receiving function verifying supplier shipments and updating in our Great Plains software
- Updating shipment notifications in our Intranet software.
- Maintain 5S environment and work in a safe manner to continually improve the department’s service to both internal and external customers.
- Effective understanding and knowledge of US and international Customs Requirements including Commercial Invoices, Cargo Manifests, NAFTA Certificates, Temporary Import Bonds, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, and Harmonization Classifications.
- Effective working knowledge of trucking logistics and load consolidation options.
- Solid understanding of loading dock, tow-motor and warehousing safety principles.
- Understanding and working knowledge Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in shipping /logistics coordination required
The following experience would be considered an asset:
- Preparing documents and shipments for Trade Shows
- Shipping under Import/Export Letters of Credit
We offer a competitive wage and benefits.
Please note this job is located in Dundas, ON
If you are looking for a position in a growing company with a solid international reputation, within which you can grow your skills, please express your interest by submitting your resume and cover letter today!
Successful candidates will be invited to interview. Applicants must have their own transportation.
Keywords: logistics manager, Freight Forwarding, Freight Brokerage, Freight Broker, Customs, Import, Export, CIFFA, IATA, CITT, P.Log., Freight Coordinator, Cargo Agent, Logistics, CCS, CSCB, Customs Brokerage, Ontario, ON, Hamilton, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Puslich, Milton, Grimsby, Smithville, Brantford, Ancaster, Guelph, Cambridge
Liburdi Turbine Services Inc. - View All Jobs From Liburdi Turbine Services Inc.
Liburdi Turbine Services™ Inc.
Facilities located in Hamilton, Ontario and in Mooresville, North Carolina, provide a complete range of component refurbishment and advanced life extending processes for the latest class of high performance aero and industrial turbines including – alloy rejuvenation, LPM™ Powder Metallurgy, automated welding processes, and unique coatings for erosion, oxidation and corrosion resistance.
Location: 400 Highway 6 North, DUNDAS, ON L9H 7K4