|>> Return to Job Search|
Accounts Payable Officer Brampton 119183
||Accounts Payable Officer Brampton 119183|
||CRS Contractors Rental Supply|
Our Company is looking for a detail oriented individual to join our accounting team in a Payable role. The Accounts Payable person will ultimately be responsible for Accounts Payables and posting and resolving any credit or customer discrepancies.
Must Have High School Diploma
- Performs a variety of duties within accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Processes all transactions using internal accounting software
- Verifies services provided, bills of materials and purchase orders
- Must be able to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- Will be responsible for general administrative duties as needed
- HS Diploma and/or Associates Degree in Business or Finance, and a minimum of 1-2 years of accounting experience for an engineering or construction company
- Experience with any accounting software is required; will be trained on the Company's internal software
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook is required
- Filing and document management experience
- Highly organized individual and good customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license is required
Backgrounds preferred: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, MS office, engineering, construction
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Payroll Clerk, Accountant, Accounting, Accounts Payable, AR, AP, Bookkeeper, A/R, A/P, accounts receivable, Ontario, ON, Toronto, Mississauga, Peel Region, Etobicoke, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Caledon, Orangeville, Georgetown, Guelph, Halton Hills
CRS Contractors Rental Supply - View All Jobs From CRS Contractors Rental Supply
CRS Contractors Rental Supply is a privately owned Canadian company. We have grown rapidly from four to twenty three locations in Ontario, since our opening in the year 2000. We are in the business of providing building contractors, and related trades with quality equipment for rental, sale or service.
We also stock a large variety of supplies required daily on the construction jobsites. Other markets we service include: industry, farms, government, and homeowners. All of the principals and staff of CRS offer many years of experience in the equipment rental industry. We are here as a service to your people, to help them get your projects complete as quickly as possible, with an emphasis on "safety first."
We start the day early and stay late with after-hours service available at all locations.
We also have a fleet of delivery vehicles available for delivery right to your site