||Quality Technician / Inspector Toronto 118478|
||Macfab Manufacturing Inc|
A well established manufacturing company of tight tolerance, complex parts for sophisticated products and servicing a variety of high technology industries is seeking a Quality Technician/Inspector for their Mississauga location.
We need a candidate that can demonstrate the ability to perform the following skills in a fast paced, exceptionally challenging environment:
- The ability to inspect parts and to identify and react to non-conforming conditions when required.
- The ability to read blue prints. Understand drawings, specifications, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Able to prepare First Article Inspection reports.
- Able to prepare certificates of conformance.
- Intermediate level of computer skills.
- Strong oranizational with an emphasis on detail and accuracy
- Must have 5+ years inspection experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in the use of inspection tools, (calipers and micrometers) as well as knowledge of measuring and calibrating practices.
- Strong understanding of Metrology.
- Proficicient with CMM.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Competitive wages based on experience.
- A professionally interesting and challenging work environment.
- A benefit package.
- An equal oportunity company.
Please submit your resume today for immedaite consideration!
Keywords: Quality Technician, inspector, inspection, tools, calipers, micrometers, measuring, calibrating, read blue prints, drawings, specifications, Geometric Dimensioning, Tolerancing, Metrology, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA