|>> Return to Job Search|
Customer Care Representative - Temp to Perm Sherwood Park 118369
||Customer Care Representative - Temp to Perm Sherwood Park 118369|
Dealing with a technical client base, you will be required to assist customers in ordering and receiving our products. Your position requires aptitude in customer service, basic pipeline principles, expediting, and time management. You will also provide front line assistance to our Outside Sales force.
As a Customer Care Representative you will communicate with customers via phone, fax, and/or e-mail. You will process orders, quotations and general inquiries through an AS400 based system, in conjunction with web-based applications. You will coordinate material flow between supply chain and distribution in conjunction with Outside Sales, and assist in coordinating larger project execution.
Please be advised this is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Process customer orders according to internal procedures on web-based and BPCS (AS400) system
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Expedite materials to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Liaise with Sales and other departments on customer matters (pricing, shipping etc.)
- Qualify sales leads and forward to Sales department
- Participation in the continuous improvement process, training sessions, meetings, skill building development
Education and Skill Requirement:
- University degree or college diploma preferred
- Experience in customer service an asset
- Able to work in a fast paced demanding environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales personality skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Able to multi-task the activities and shifting priorities
- Familiarity with MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
Please note that this position is located in Edmonton, AB.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: customer Service Representative, Customer Service Rep, CSR, Customer Support, customer service agent, customer care representative, customer care agent, Alberta, AB, Edmonton, Ardrossan, Fort Saskatchewan, Beaumont
Victaulic - View All Jobs From Victaulic
<p>Victaulic, the world leader in mechanical pipe joining systems, was founded in New York City in 1925 to market a radical new concept in the piping industry -- a mechanical bolted coupling that would engage into grooves and use a gasket seal.</p><br />
<p>The concept of joining pipe with bolted mechanical couplings originated during World War I for rapid deployment of fuel and water lines to Allied forces. The company that worked closely with the War Department of England to develop this new method of joining pipe was named Victory Pipe Joint Company after the coupling it had engineered -- known as the "victory joint" from early military uses.</p><br />
<p>Later, combining the words "Victory" and "Hydraulics" the name was shortened to Victaulic, and the company began to shift its focus to commercial piping applications to market its new innovative method of joining pipe. For more than 80 years, the company's enthusiasm for crafting unconventional solutions has allowed it to forge new paths as it tackles the industry's most unique challenges.</p>