||Property Maintenance Technician Mississauga 118128|
||Park'N Fly Toronto|
Property Maintenance Technician needed for our location in Mississauga, ON.
REPORTS TO: Commercial Property Manager / Leasing Manager
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Responsible for all physical operations of the commercial real estate portfolio
- Keep track and complete work for all maintenance service requests as assigned by the Commercial Property Manager and other designated personnel
- Prioritize work to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations
- Provide technical knowledge and skills for maintenance projects
- Provides information related to projects
- Complete daily work record forms and job assignment sheets
- Complete other related paperwork as directed
- Responsible for ensuring that safety training is provided to staff and that proper safety practices have been followed
- Serves as the first-line of communication for all emergencies
- Oversee the day to day maintenance needs of the portfolio
- Conduct regular inspections and follow up ensuring properties are maintained to the highest of standards
- Liaise with operations personnel and departments within the company
- Oversee safety programs, building operations and security personnel for properties
- Liaise with accounting department on payables for the portfolio
- Confer with the Commercial Property Manager, on property maintenance issues and recommend improvements to properties as required.
- Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call maintenance
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
NOTE- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in a property maintenance / retail / office environment;
- Proven experience in property maintenance and hands on maintenance experience.
- Strong relationship building capabilities;
- Strong focus on delivering results and providing exceptional tenant service;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- electrician license is desirable but not essential
Salary starts at $45,000.00 plus benefits
Keywords: Property, Maintenance Technician, property manager, property management, facility manager, facility technician, facilities manager, facilities management, facilities technician, facilities tech, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown