|>> Return to Job Search|
Logistics Manager - Construction Timmins 117550
||Logistics Manager - Construction Timmins 117550|
||H.B. White Canada Corp|
Location: Cochrane, Ontario
Manage and oversee material, equipment and supplies for project site
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain tool and equipment list of all tools and equipment valued more than $500
- Manage on site truck fleet
- Schedule, segregate and manage deliveries of solar modules by power output, voltage and wattage
- Small equipment and material ordering and pick up
- Receive and track all deliveries to the site
- Manage off-site transportation to the project sites
- High school diploma or equivalence
- QMS, 10 Hour OSHA Certificate, Safety, Quality, on-the-job
- 2 years heavy construction experience
- Written and verbal communication, computer skills
- Ability to work as a team member
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
keywords: logistics coordinator, logistics managers, logistics management, Ontario, ON, Melrose Gardens, Mountjoy, Schumacher, Finntown, Connaught Hill, South Porcupine, Pottsville, Porcupine, Hill's Landing, Hoyle, Kamiskotia
H.B. White Canada Corp - View All Jobs From H.B. White Canada Corp
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of our parent company in the USA, which is an experienced Renewable Energy EPC Contractor working in the solar industry across North America. We are already well-known as a leading wind energy contractor, and we bring you that same expertise in project control and cost management to achieve excellent customer satisfaction in the growing solar energy field.
We offer a full range of services and provide innovative solutions to fit a wide variety of location and terrain complexities, including ground-mounted PV installations or solar parking structures that make best use of available space and maximize your return on investment. We spearhead utility-scale solar projects and our clients gain advantage from our proficiency as self-performing EPC contractors.
Our company installs photovoltaic, crystalline, and thin film modules, fixed, tilt-mounted modules, with single or dual-axis tracking systems. Our solar power EPC services include: • Feasibility studies and resource analysis • Financial analysis and procurement capabilities • Site planning including storm water management • Electrical design for low voltage and high voltage • Racking system design and installation • Foundation design and installation • Photovoltaic (PV) systems • Assembly and erection • Underground cabling installation • Permits and approvals • Substation and interconnection facilities