|>> Return to Job Search|
Loss Prevention / Health and Safety Manager Toronto 117351
||Loss Prevention / Health and Safety Manager Toronto 117351|
Loss Prevention/Health & Safety Manager
We are looking for a Loss Prevention/Health and Safety Manager to join our growing team.
The LP H&S Manager, will bring retail experience to support all Ontario stores and supply chain teams in preventing and resolving safety, security and shortage issues while driving continuous improvement to impact sales performance and company profitability. Ensure the district consists of high expectations for a consistently safe, compliant and vibrant team culture.
- Manages the research, analysis and interpretation of shrink and safety trends and develops strategies for execution and improvement
- Directs investigations and resolution of all Loss Prevention and Safety activities for Ontario and BC.
- Ensures that all investigations and resolutions comply with applicable federal, provincial and local laws as well as Company policy
- Conducts Shrink and Safety compliance reviews and provides appropriate operational support/follow-up to ensure opportunities for improvement are identified and corrected
- Assists District Manager in developing strategies to improve Shrink and Safety results
- Inspects shrink and safety program compliance and execution
- Provides recommendations and coordinates implementation of policies and procedures to ensure integrity of store operations and Loss Prevention and Safety programs
- Conducts Shrink and Safety training sessions for the region
- Works directly with Supply Chain partners to ensure Shrink and Safety programs are effectively executed to support the stores
- Represents the Canadian Business when dealing with outside agencies such as Ministry of Labour, law enforcement, Retail Counsel of Canada and Safety and Workers' Compensation consultants.
- Primary contact and project manager for safety consulting company
- Performs special projects at the direction of the General Manager and District Manager.
- Exceptional investigative and interviewing skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of retail loss prevention activities
- Solid knowledge and understanding of retail health and safety programs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication (i.e., verbal and written) skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of computer applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Accurate and timely reporting of data
- 2 to 4 years of LP and H&S experience, preferably in a retail environment.
- Courses in Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice or Security preferred. Current First Aid/CPR Certification.
- Completed or working towards CRSP designation.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the health and safety profession, preferably in the environmental or engineering consulting field.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of health and safety regulations and standards in Alberta
- Experience in managing and auditing H&S management systems.
- Familiarity with Closed Circuit TV, Alarm and Access Control Systems an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Travel throughout Ontario is required.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
We kindly request no phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Keywords: Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Coordinator, Health, Safety & Environment, HSE, Health and Safety Technician, Occupational Health and Safety, Loss prevention Manager, loss prevention Coordinator, Hloss prevention Technician, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
Talize - View All Jobs From Talize
Talize is the ultimate Thrift Experience! We offer customers exceptional product and value for their dollar. And our customers return the favour, with every item purchased or donated helping to support the Children's Wish Foundation. Talk about a win-win. Talize is your fashion, home and beauty needs destination. An urban space filled with incredible reads and impressive savings. One-of-a-kind and exactly what you were looking for discover it all for less. Like new and all you. With six stores in Western Ontario and growing we’re seeking candidates who are passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment.