||CNC Operator Concord 117346|
Our Company, a leading global manufacturer in Vaughan, Ontario, is seeking a CNC Operator for the Afternoon Shifts.
- Execute the assigned manufacturing job(s) on the assigned CNC machine(s)
- Operate the machine control system varying the various parameters as per program
- In an automated and pre-loaded setup operate multiple machines if so directed
- Review job information ahead of the execution of the job to ensure everything is good to go
- Review material, parts, tools, programs, instruments ahead of the job
- Confirm manufacturing technology and request immediate support whenever needed
- Verify machined parts to ensure they are complying with customer requirements
- Clean and deburr parts as well as possible before passing to next operation or station
- Prepare setup for request of a first-off inspection either by Inspector or Supervisor
- Maintain traceability of job, materials and parts, and avoid any confusion or mix–up between jobs
- Report immediately any changes made to programs, tools, etc … to the Supervisor
- Report any scrap or left-over materials or parts, do not keep any after job completed
- Know and follow the procedures ( QOP, WI, DL ) of the Production department
- Optimize times and routines, report setup times and cycle times at the end of the job
- Ensure cleanliness and efficiency of the machine, perform daily inspections on the machine
- Complete the required paperwork such as in-process checks
- Ensure that all instruments are in working order and calibrated, report any problems to QC
- Ensure that all job, materials and parts near your station are properly identified
- Ensure that all job, material and parts leaving your station are properly completed
- Acceptable knowledge of CNC machining, tooling and operation of CNC machine controls
- Acceptable knowledge of CAD and CAM files and post processor code
- Basic ability to read manufacturing drawings and use calibrated instruments
- Acceptable tidiness and organization of its work station
- Minimum 3 year’s experience as a CNC machine operator
- Alert on the functioning of machines
- Acceptable verbal communications skills in English
- Acceptable general people interaction skills
- Minimum high school diploma or college or vocational diploma an asset
- DORIS Computer System
- Sign-off all the operations required inputting time, quantities, and reporting any changes
- Ensure all SRS are fully up-to-date when they leave its control
- Full benefit package.
- Great working environment.
- Equal opportunity Company
- Full time employment.
We are a leading global manufacturer, built on the concepts of capability, quality, reliability, and service. Our qualified people, teamwork, commitment to excellence and continuous improvement of our quality management system ensure that we provide products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations consistently. We partner with advanced technology companies in numerous sectors, including: Space technology/Aircraft Aerospace/ Sub-Sea Oil/ Gas Power generation.
In all of these sectors, quality and reliability are essential. Our partners have come to count on us, because we have capabilities such as CNC and EDM, and because we consistently produce high-quality, reliable components, and because we provide comprehensive post-sales support, including component kitting.
Please Apply Today!!!
Keywords: CNC, Operator, machining, tooling, Doris Computer system, machine control system, set-up, SRS, programming, cycle times, calibration, CAD, CAM, SRS, Ontario, ON, Kleinburg, Woodbridge, Brampton, Maple, Bolton, Nobleton, King City, Richmond Hill, Markham, Thornhill, Toronto, Newmarket, Mississauga, North York, Caledon, Markham, GTA