|>> Return to Job Search|
Energy Manager Cambridge 116962
||Energy Manager Cambridge 116962|
||Canadian General-Tower Ltd.|
With unparalleled insight into style trends and industry needs, We are an indispensable partner to the pvc industry. Through our dynamic operations, proprietary process and creative culture, we deliver timely and innovative solutions that transform the performance, quality and sensory experience of coverstock surfaces.
Please note this is a fixed term contract position for one year
Purpose of Position:
Identification, reporting, and implementation of energy saving opportunities.
- Energy Tracking & Monitoring
- Primary Assessment
- Maintenance and Operating Schedules
- Energy Saving Opportunities & Action Plan
- Project Implementation & Electrical Energy Savings
- Measurement & Verification Strategy
- Energy Management Behaviour and Business Process Improvements
- Employee Awareness Program
- Assistance to LDC Projects
- Energy and Capital Project Work
- Indirect supervision of Maintenance Tradesmen related to implementation of changes.
- Direct or indirect supervision of facilities contractors on site.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Province of Ontario
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
- Previous energy reduction experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with the construction, installation and operation of environmental equipment, air-handling and air conditioning equipment, Boilers, chillers, air compressors.
- Experience with Building Automation Systems.
- Understanding of TSSA regulations in regards Gaseous fuels, Piping and Pressure vessels.
- Understanding of Ontario Electrical Safety Code
- Understanding of the deregulated electricity market
- Understanding of the natural gas market
- Understanding of environmental regulations and company procedures
- Understanding of occupational health regulations and company procedures
We offer a competitive salary. Please note this is a 1 year fixed contract position.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: energy efficiency manager, resource efficiency manager, resources manager, energy engineer, mechanical engineering, electrical engineer, electrical engineering, Ontario, ON, Puslinch, New Dundee, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Brantford, Ayr, Flamborough, Sheffield, Westover, Ancaster, Hamilton, Breslau, Woodstock, Waterdown, Burlington
Canadian General-Tower Ltd. - View All Jobs From Canadian General-Tower Ltd.
CGT is a leading auto parts and industrial films manufacturer headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada with offices globally and manufacturing facilities in Canada and China. CGT premium auto interior soft trim products are used in about 70% of all automobiles produced in North America and about 35% of all automobiles produced in China, across a majority of global OEM. CGT specialized industrial films are used for applications such as swimming pool liners, construction roofing, decking and containment.