||Ramp Agents Brampton 116693|
Ramp Agents- Brampton
We are the #1 leading Ground Services Provider in the world. We employ over 40,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 650 client companies at 192 airport locations in 38 countries on five continents. We deliver unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Consider being a part of an organization that has earned recognition as the Global Aviation Ground Services Company for the last twelve consecutive years in a row and Cargo Handling Agent of the Year for the last three consecutive years! Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.”
Role & Function
To provide all necessary and required below-wing ground support services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to loading and unloading baggage and cargo, marshaling, water and lavatory servicing.
- Marshall aircraft during arrival and departure
- Unload and load passenger luggage, bulk and/or containers, onto carts and/or dollies
- Unload load air cargo, bulk and/or containers/pallets, onto carts and or dollies
- Unload and load mail
- Unload and load live animals
- Unload and load wheelchairs and child strollers and deliver to designated location
- Provide special handling of luggage/cargo as required/directed
- Deliver passenger luggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Deliver air cargo to appropriate recipient
- Deliver mail to appropriate recipient
- Drive and/or operate ground support equipment to include tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage tugs, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, air stairs, aircraft de-icing units, baggage carts, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Operate aircraft in-plane systems
- Service aircraft water
- Service aircraft lavatories
- Assist flight crew as requested
- Inspect ramp areas adjacent to gate and aircraft for debris (FOD) and remove/dispose of when found.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have Valid G2 Drivers License
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Transport Canada Security Awareness
- No experience necessary
- Internal and external customer relations skills
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
We Offer FT and PT positions both offer benefits along with flight discounts and an RRSP contribution plan. Starting rate of $11.50p/h As we operate 24/7, applicants must be available to work shifts that will require weekends and holidays.
Please submit resume.
Keywords: Airport, ramp agents, Ramp, baggage handler, general help, general labourer, general laborer, general labour, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown