||Experienced Bus Operator - Camp Shuttle Driver Fort Mcmurray 116528|
We are hiring experienced drivers to shuttle workers from camp to site.
- Shuttle workers from camp to work site
- Provide a safe and comfortable ride
- Complete required paperwork such as log sheets, dispatch sheets etc
- Maintain a clean, fueled and safe bus
Experience and Knowledge:
- Coach drivers require minimum 2 years motor coach experience or 5 years heavy haul trucking required - no exceptions
- Yellow Bus drivers require minimum 2 years experience in a yellow bus
- Valid class 2 license with air brakes or class 1
- CSTS certificate required
- First Aid certificate required
- Ability to communicate in English (written and oral)
- Camp job
- Dusty with changing weather
- Split shift with early and late hours
This job is located in Fort McMurray, AB. Our head office is located in Edmonton, AB. We will provide food and board while in camp and fly accepted candidates to the site. Flights are guaranteed from Edmonton, AB and Calgary, AB only. Competitive Wages paid and benefits offered after 3 months.
Please send RESUME and DRIVER’S ABSTRACT (no more than 30 days old).
Keywords: Alberta, AB, Beacon Hill, Gregoire, Slave Lake, Wood Buffalo, Bus Driver, Tour Coach Driver, Driver, Tour Bus Driver, Coach Driver, drivers, coach drivers,