|>> Return to Job Search|
Red Seal Heavy Equipment Field Service Technician Edmonton 116037
||Red Seal Heavy Equipment Field Service Technician Edmonton 116037|
DON'T JUST HAVE A JOB... POWER UP YOUR CAREER!!
Ever wanted to take a snowcat or a helicopter to work... come and join our team and be exposed to unique and exciting field service adventures!
Tired of being faced with the same piece of equipment everyday..... We offer the opportunity to be exposed to and trained on a variety of equipment and engines lines including Deutz, HiPower, Perkins and Volvo.
Work is never the same day twice - and our field service work allows you the proper work life balance to not have to shift out of a camp setting - you stay at home and are sent out for field work that is limited to a couple of days away at the maximum!
We offer a highly competitive wage and very attractive benefit and RRSP program. We have a pay matrix that allows our techs to be well compensated for their Red Seal designation as well as receive incremental raises based on proven proficiency on the product lines that we service.
We are currently recruiting Field Service Technicians for 3 different locations:
Port Coquitlam BC
This challenging position provides an excellent opportunity for a career-minded individual offering potential for advancement with a growing organization.
The candidate will be a Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician with Power Generation and Power Controls experience.
- Inspect, repair, service and adjust diesel and gas powered units
- Repair, replace and adjust any mechanical components
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents/injuries in a timely manner to the supervisor in order to facilitate prompt correction or reporting
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Diagnose defects in heavy duty equipment
- Perform mechanical repairs on equipment in the shop and road calls when required
- Installation of new and added-on equipment
- Electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Accurate completion of service reports and time cards
- Repair cooling, and lubrication systems
- Install and align engines and machinery
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology and repair techniques
- Other mechanical repair work as required
- Completion of Journeyman Trade Certification
- Very good computer and electrical skills
- Possess a valid drivers license (abstract required)
- Proven abilities in hydraulics and electrical, including schematics and diagnostics
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with routine maintenance operations
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Computer literate
We are a leading supplier of Power Generators and Industrial Engines. With locations across Canada, we are recognised for expertise in custom design, engineering, sales and service of quality power generation and electrical control equipment. manufacturer a family of power generation products and are the exclusive manufacturers’ representative for a number of lines of industrial engines.
We are a leading supplier of Power Generators and Industrial Engines. With locations across Canada, we are recognized for our expertise in custom design, engineering, sales and service of quality power generation and electrical control equipment. We manufacture a family of power generation products and are the exclusive manufacturers’ representative for a number of lines of industrial engines.
Please submit your resume today for consideration.
Keywords: Red Seal Journeyman, Heavy Equipment Technician, Power Generation, diesel, gas powered units , engine repair, mechanical repair, mechanic, Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic, Heavy Duty Truck Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Tech, Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic, Journeyman, Red Seal, Mechanics, AB, Alberta, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Acheson, Spruce Grove, Beaumont, Leduc, Calmar, Devon
Simson Maxwell - View All Jobs From Simson Maxwell
Simson Maxwell is a leading supplier of Power Generators and Industrial Engines. With locations across Canada, we are recognised for expertise in custom design, engineering, sales and service of quality power generation and electrical control equipment. Simson Maxwell is the manufacturer of the SIMMAX family of power generation products and are the exclusive manufacturers’ representative for a number of lines of industrial engines.