||Police Officer Mississauga 115597|
||Hamilton Police Service|
We are looking for people who are interested in a rewarding career serving as a Police Officer.
- Canadian Citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- At least 18 years of age
- Physically and mentally able to perform the duties of the position
- Successfully completed at least four years of secondary school education or its equivalent
- Good moral character
- Possess a valid drivers license with no more than six accumulated demerit points, permitting you to drive an automobile in Ontario with full driving privileges
- Have current certification in CPR and First Aid
- Successfully completed Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police Constable Selection System Pre-interview assessment phase through applicant testing services www.applicanttesting.com
- Commitment to continuous education/ self improvement
- Stability in work and/or education
- Commitment to volunteering
We offer mentoring sessions for potential candidates.
Please note this position is located in Hamilton, On.
If you are a qualified candidate and are interested in a rewarding and challenging career as a police officer serving your community, please apply now!
Keywords: emergency services, police, police officers, policeman, policewoman, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown