||Warehouse Manager Edmonton 115424|
||National Oilwell Varco|
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
We are the leading provider for the worldwide oil and gas industry and have been dedicated to providing the highest quality oilfield products and services for more than 140 years. Our company is the single source for all rig equipment, integrated systems, downhole tools, and supply chain solutions
The Distribution Centre Warehouse Manager reports directly to the Distribution Operations Manager and will have a dramatic impact on the overall service, quality and cost for the entire Distribution Centre operation. The incumbent will work exceptionally closely with both internal and external parties. The successful candidate’s immediate and key priorities will be:
- Leads local leadership – Supervisors & Lead Hands – in achieving goals and objectives in the Key Performance Indicators of Safety, Service, Quality and Cost.
- Develops well rounded plans and execution strategies to deliver expected results.
- Develop a performance culture through every level of the operation.
- Ensure that the required processes in each department are documented, understood and followed by all members of the operation and field functions.
- Responsible for the financial performance in the Distribution Centre including effective payroll management, operational expense control and capital expenditure.
- Using varying methods, engage the entire operations team to ensure a high level of involvement and commitment.
- Provides continuous feedback and support in order to develop Lead Hands and Supervisors; simultaneously assess the talent of the workforce and assist in any subsequent development opportunities and career planning.
- Full comprehension of Customer Service and can demonstrate proactive measures to obtain customer satisfaction; ensuring all operational personnel have a similar mindset.
- Builds relationships with Corporate, Field Partners and Branches in order to execute varying strategies.
- General business degree, diploma or related designation.
- Minimum 5 years in an active warehouse/operational management capacity successfully managing a workgroup of 50+ employees.
- Must be strategic and analytical, grasping complex situations and quickly developing plans to deliver results.
- Must possess excellent leadership and communication skills which will roll in to being an exceptional workforce manager.
- Strong skills and proficiency in MS Office Applications and experience with ERP systems.
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully develop talent within an organization.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Management, Logistics Manager, Logistics Management, Distribution Manager, Distribution Management, Manufacturing Manager, Plant Manager, Transportation Manager, Supply Chain Manager, AB, Alberta, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, Acheson, Spruce Grove, Beaumont, Leduc, Calmar, Devon