|>> Return to Job Search|
Service Technician - Agricultural Equipment Fairview 115373
||Service Technician - Agricultural Equipment Fairview 115373|
||PrairieCoast Equipment |
Service Technician - Agricultural Equipment
Location: Fairview, Alberta
Who We Are
We are a John Deere dealership with nine locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We take pride in offering the finest agricultural, lawn and garden, compact tractors, commercial mowing and golf & turf equipment available.
Superior quality and a trusted tradition are the standards we have been recognized for by John Deere Co. and our customers. With over 38 years of industry experience, we have set the industry benchmark in customer-based solutions.
From the vast Prairies of northern Alberta, through the rich orchards of the interior to the rocky shores of the Vancouver Island, our company is committed to matching the passion that people feel for the land with the best people, quality equipment, unmatched support and industry leading service.
Our goal is to be an employer of choice in Western Canada attracting and retaining qualified and dedicated employees. This goal is becoming reality with many of our employees having served for more than 20 years. We are fortunate to share a unique environment with a dedicated, highly skilled workforce that has a proven foundation built on mutual respect. We have always valued our employees as our most important resource.
Are you are looking for a technician role with an industry leader where you can make an invaluable impact to the success of the dealership? As a recently merged dynamic company we are looking for strong, dedicated, and knowledgeable individuals to join our service staff in our dealership in Fairview, AB.
About this Position
The Service Technician performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. This position will be given direction or guidance from the Service Manager.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Licensed Heavy Duty Technician
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required;
- Valid driver’s license is required
All full time employees are offered an extensive benefits package and other rewards and recognition:
- Extended health/dental
- Provincial medical
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Employee incentives
- Long-term service awards
- Referral Program
- Respectful team environment
- Training opportunities
A relocation allowance can be negotiated for the right candidates.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Heavy Equipment Technician, Heavy Equipment Technicians, Heavy Equipment Tech, Heavy Equipment Techs, Construction Equipment Mechanic, Construction Equipment Technician, Mining Equipment Technician, Mining Equipment Tech, agricultural mechanic, agricultural technician, ag technician, ag tech, agricultural equipment mechanic, turf equipment technician, turf equipment mechanic, turf equipment tech, Alberta, AB, Grande Prairie, Spirit River, Beaverlodge, Wembley, Falher, Peave River, Grimshaw, Berwyn,
PrairieCoast Equipment - View All Jobs From PrairieCoast Equipment
Want more efficiency in the field, simplified turf maintenance or superior support for parts and service? PrairieCoast Equipment can help. We are a John Deere dealership with nine locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We take pride in offering the finest agricultural, lawn and garden, compact tractors, commercial mowing and golf & turf equipment available.