||Transportation Operations Manager Fort Mcmurray 114904|
The Transportation Operations Manager will oversee and ensure effective and safe operations of motor coach transportation for multiple sites surrounding Fort McMurray.
- Supervise, coach and support management, supervisors and drivers working at several site locations
- Ensure proper staffing and buses are in place
- Ensuring prompt and accurate service for customer requests and other transportation activities as required by the needs of the company and customer base.
- Oversee the approval process for incoming invoices to ensure correct billing is enforced
- Collect and verify employee time sheet information and submit to payroll on time
- Provide relevant training to staff and when required with changes in current processes
- Build relationships with both staff and customers
- Motivated and engaged to support a growing and expanding company
- Implement new policies and procedures when required
- Knowledge of the transportation industry an asset
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager or President
- Remote locations
- Camp accommodations and food provided
- Flights provided
- Company vehicle provided during rotation
- Changing weather conditions
Rotation of 14 days in and 14 days out. Pay based on experience. We offer competitive benefits.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Transportation Manager, Operations Manager, operation manager, transportation operation manager, Alberta, AB, Beacon Hill, Gregoire, Slave Lake, Wood Buffalo