||Geographical Data Processor Calgary 114816|
||Universal Geomatics Solutions|
We are a high-performance, progressive consultancy providing comprehensive surveys, geomatics, and project management services to a variety of industries since 1986.
We are currently seeking a Data Processor for our location in Calgary, Alberta.
- Daily management, processing and quality assessment of project data
- Adhere to, and consult on, company data governance policies in terms of validation, aggregation, analysis and reporting
- Maintain pre-engineering and as-built geo-databases as well as maintain in-house geo-databases including GPS and conventional point data, field notes, features tracking, timesheets, and all field communications
- Must have a diploma or degree in Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Geomatics Engineering, or Design and Drafting
- Must have a minimum three (3) years of direct data processing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of legal and construction surveying
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and email as required
- Must have a thorough understanding of the nature of GIS software and data structure, including geo-databases
- Comfortable and friendly working environment
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP program
- Personal and professional development support
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller, geographical mapping, GIS data processor, geo-engineering data processor, mapping data processor,