|>> Return to Job Search|
Geographical Data Processor Calgary 114816
||Geographical Data Processor Calgary 114816|
||Universal Geomatics Solutions|
We are a high-performance, progressive consultancy providing comprehensive surveys, geomatics, and project management services to a variety of industries since 1986.
We are currently seeking a Data Processor for our location in Calgary, Alberta.
- Daily management, processing and quality assessment of project data
- Adhere to, and consult on, company data governance policies in terms of validation, aggregation, analysis and reporting
- Maintain pre-engineering and as-built geo-databases as well as maintain in-house geo-databases including GPS and conventional point data, field notes, features tracking, timesheets, and all field communications
- Must have a diploma or degree in Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Geomatics Engineering, or Design and Drafting
- Must have a minimum three (3) years of direct data processing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of legal and construction surveying
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and email as required
- Must have a thorough understanding of the nature of GIS software and data structure, including geo-databases
- Comfortable and friendly working environment
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP program
- Personal and professional development support
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Keywords: Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller, geographical mapping, GIS data processor, geo-engineering data processor, mapping data processor,
Universal Geomatics Solutions - View All Jobs From Universal Geomatics Solutions
Universal Surveys Inc. is now Universal Geomatics Solutions.
Universal is growing and changing! As we continue to provide the same high levels of service to our valued clients we are expanding our services and our locations. In conjunction with these activities, we have updated our name. The new name better reflects our service organization and our commitment to helping our clients find solutions.
Service You Can Build On
Universal Geomatics Solutions is a high-performance, progressive consultancy providing comprehensive surveys, geomatics, and project management services to a variety of industries since 1986.
Together we provide our clients with expert knowledge, unsurpassed efficiency and exceptional customer service.
Visit us online: www.ugsc.ca