||Assistant Production Manager - Retail Mississauga 114484|
We currently have an position opening in the warehouse of one of our stores for an Assistant Production Manager.
Salary: Salary will be dependent on the skills and experience of the applicant. We also offer medical, dental, group insurance, life insurance benefits.
- 2-3 Years Experience in a retail management/ warehouse management role
- Oversee a staff of 30+ Team Members
- Assist with Managing and directing the day to day functions of the production room
- Recruiting, developing and retaining highly qualified and motivated team members
- Oversee sales, gross margins, expenses and profitability and ensure the customer experience is paramount
- Monitoring all aspects of production activities to ensure quality standards, and production goals are met
- Full Time
- Shift work may be involved.
- Must be able to move to other locations, if required.
- Degree/diploma or completion of community college with a specialty in Business or related field
- We would also consider applicants with an equivalent amount of retail related and or business experience.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
Please submit your resume ASAP!
Keywords: Production Manager, Plant Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Lead, Assembly Manager, warehouse manager, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown