|>> Return to Job Search|
Bottom Hole Assembly Inspector Nisku 114334
||Bottom Hole Assembly Inspector Nisku 114334|
||National Oilwell Varco|
Inspection Operator – Bottom-Hole Assembly
Location: Nisku, Alberta
We are currently seeking Bottom Hole Assembly Inspectors for our Nisku Facility.
About this position:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Performs Magnetic Testing and/or Penetrant Testing on assorted items and/or Bottom-Hole Assembly components and is responsible for timely completion of the job, the quality of the work, safety at the job site and performance of the job to specifications and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must coordinate with his supervisor to verify the daily work schedule and is responsible for organizing the inspection crew and assigning individual crew member duties.
- Monitors the inspection crew members and performance of all aspects of the inspection service to ensure that it meets Standard Operating Procedure Requirements, API and/or ASTM specifications, practices and standards, and customer requirements.
- Is responsible for performing maintenance on the Bottom-Hole Inspection Unit and equipment to assure that the equipment meets operational and safety standards.
- Is responsible for completing the required paperwork, including Inspection Reports and Tally Reports, upon job completion. Reports must be promptly given to the appropriate supervisor for review and processing.
- The Bottom-Hole Assembly Inspection Operator may be required to perform the duties of the Assistant Operator or Inspection Crewman with other crews and operators as the needs arises.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield tubulars and pipe handling will be beneficial.
- ASNT Level II Magnetic Testing (MT) training and certification in accordance with our Standard Operating Procedure #100.
- Must have attended, and completed the Tuboscope Basic Inspection Techniques School with an examination grade of 80% minimum.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: Alberta, AB, Edmonton, Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Sherwood Park, Calmar, Milet, Wetaskiwin, Spruce Grove, Acheson, assembly manager, assembly inspector, quality control manager, quality control inspector, quality assurance inspector, QA inspector, QC inspector,
National Oilwell Varco - View All Jobs From National Oilwell Varco
<p><span lang="EN">National Oilwell Varco is the leading provider for the worldwide oil and gas industry and has been dedicated to providing the highest quality oilfield products and services for more than 140 years. National Oilwell Varco is the single source for all rig equipment, integrated systems, downhole tools, and supply chain solutions. From a spare part to a comprehensive drilling system — and from a generic valve to a fully integrated supply chain process, National Oilwell Varco delivers unlimited customer solutions. By constantly developing and acquiring new technologies and services to better serve future customer requirements, National Oilwell Varco will continue to be the premier source for diversified products and services worldwide.</span></p>