||Maintenance Mechanic Toronto 113627|
A Brampton based, fully integrated custom precision sheet metal fabricator with additional specialized services in engineering design, CNC machining, milling and turning, electromechanical assembly, paint coatings and plastic injection moulding, is currently looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join their growing team.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Mechanic will perform routine preventative maintenance of various industrial machines and other pieces of equipment within the plant.
- Responsible to inspect and diagnose irregularities & malfunctions, and perform repairs and adjustments using power and hand tools as required.
- As a member of the maintenance department term, the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic will perform various tasks necessary to improve plant efficiency including but not limited to machinery relocations, routine building maintenance and other duties as assigned by the Plant Engineer.
- The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic is a valued member of the company's Emergency Response Team and holds the health and safety of every employee as their primary concern
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience performing preventative maintenance, diagnosis and root cause analysis, inspection, repair and adjustments of industrial equipment - mechanical and electrical aspects
- Electro-mechanical technician training/certification or equivalent
- Industrial millwright or industrial electrician preferred, including 2nd or 3rd year apprentices
- Analytical investigation & diagnostic skills; determine root cause analysis and remedy
- Competent in troubleshooting hydraulics/ pneumatics controls systems
- Fabricating/building experience
- Welding experience an asset
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must have own transportation
- Must have own tools
- Ability to work flexible shifts, if required
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Please note all submissions will be assessed, however only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: Industrial Millwright, Maintenance Mechanic, Red Seal, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA