|>> Return to Job Search|
Assistant Production Manager - Retail London 113133
||Assistant Production Manager - Retail London 113133|
We currently have an position opening in the warehouse of one of our stores for an Assistant Production Manager.
Salary: $25,000-$35,000 per year, with a potential for bonus. Salary will be dependent on the skills and experience of the applicant. We also offer medical, dental, group insurance, life insurance benefits.
- 2-3 Years Experience in a retail management/ warehouse management role
- Oversee a staff of 30+ Team Members
- Assist with Managing and directing the day to day functions of the production room
- Recruiting, developing and retaining highly qualified and motivated team members
- Oversee sales, gross margins, expenses and profitability and ensure the customer experience is paramount
- Monitoring all aspects of production activities to ensure quality standards, and production goals are met
- Full Time
- Shift work may be involved.
- Must be able to move to other locations, if required.
- Degree/diploma or completion of community college with a specialty in Business or related field
- We would also consider applicants with an equivalent amount of retail related and or business experience.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
Please submit your resume ASAP!
Keywords: Production Manager, Plant Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Lead, Assembly Manager, assistant Plant Manager, assistant Manufacturing Manager, assistant Production Lead, assistant Assembly Manager, Ontario, ON, Canada, St. Marys, Ingersoll, Strathroy, St. Thomas, Aylmer, Port Stanley, Grand Bend, Lambton Shores, Goderich, Mitchell, Stratford, Kitchener, Waterloo, Woodstock, Tillsonburg, Norwich, Sarnia, Chatham-Kent, Brantford, Ancaster, Cambridge
Talize - View All Jobs From Talize
Talize is the ultimate Thrift Experience! We offer customers exceptional product and value for their dollar. And our customers return the favour, with every item purchased or donated helping to support the Children's Wish Foundation. Talk about a win-win. Talize is your fashion, home and beauty needs destination. An urban space filled with incredible reads and impressive savings. One-of-a-kind and exactly what you were looking for discover it all for less. Like new and all you. With six stores in Western Ontario and growing we’re seeking employees that have an Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about their work, and thrive on customer service.