|>> Return to Job Search|
Production Operator Mississauga 112199
||Production Operator Mississauga 112199|
We area well-established and respected manufacturer in the electrical industry in Canada with head offices and manufacturing facilities located in Mississauga, Ontario. We are a subsidiary of a US company in Cincinnati Ohio. Our products include a broad range of electrical connectors and various other products used in the electrical industry.
Openings exist for Production Operators at our main plant located at Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga. We machine and fabricate electrical connectors at this location. Production Operators are responsible to operate various semi-automatic machines performing drilling, tapping, sawing, punching and other functions. We will provide complete training in all aspects of the work. The plant operates on 3 shifts and candidates must be prepared to work on any shift.
- an attractive compensation package including comprehensive health benefits and a deferred profit sharing retirement plan
- the opportunity to make a positive contribution to a growing company
- the prospect for personal growth within the organization
- a friendly and dynamic team environment with a culture that promotes and values individual contributions
- Operation of manual and semi-automatic production machines including loading and unloading the machines and tool changes.
- Responsible for carrying out in process quality control checks during production to ensure that product being assembled meets quality standards
- Follows quality system procedures and work instructions
- Follows Health and Safety procedures and works in a safe manner
- Works from basic written instructions including engineering drawings
- Weigh counts, labels parts and records production transactions into computer system
- Responsible for basic maintenance and cleaning of machines
- Performs specific duties as directed by the Production Supervisor/Production Manager
These are full time positions required to meet increased production demand. The starting pay rate is $19.88 per hour, increasing to $22.09 per hour after a three-month probationary period. Shift premiums are $0.75/hr. for afternoon shift and $1.05/hr. for night shift. Benefits are available after completion of three-months probation.
Successful applicants will be team players, able to communicate effectively in English, with proven hands on mechanical skills and previous experience in a machining environment.
Candidates with Shipping/receiving and materials handling skills will be selected for cross training to function in these areas. A valid forklift operator’s license, computer literacy, and the physical capability of conducting manual material handling tasks are desired qualifications.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: factory, warehouse, general help, worker, machine operator, general labourer, general labour, Ontario, ON, Brampton, Oakville, Etobicoke, Toronto, Halton Hills, Milton, North York, Woodbridge, Georgetown
Ilsco - View All Jobs From Ilsco
Ilsco of Canada Company is a well-established and respected manufacturer in the electrical industry in Canada with head offices and manufacturing facilities located in Mississauga, Ontario. ILSCO of Canada is a subsidiary of ILSCO Corporation based in Cincinnati Ohio. ILSCO’s products include a broad range of electrical connectors and various other products used in the electrical industry.
- An attractive compensation package including comprehensive health benefits and a deferred profit sharing retirement plan
- The opportunity to make a positive contribution to a growing company
- The prospect for personal growth within the organization
- A friendly and dynamic team environment with a culture that promotes and values individual contributions