||Executive Assistant / Sales Administration Surrey 112066|
This position is for the Executive Assistant to the President and CFO. The role includes assisting in co-ordinating the President’s and CFO’s travel bookings, itineraries, assisting in managing calendar appointments, preparing presentations, reports, memos and general communications. This position will also support our two Senior Sales Managers and work with the Receptionist to provide front desk coverage.
The Executive Assistant supports the President and CFO in supporting 39 Branches across Canada and the USA, and may be required to work extended hours, weekends/evenings or different shifts to provide service. Standard operating Hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. in our Surrey Head Office Location. As we are an International Company, this position may require some travel.
The successful candidate for this position must be able to work independently, exercise excellent judgement, keep the highest degree of confidentiality and manage multiple priorities. As the assistant will work with the President directly to manage meetings of various groups the candidate will require excellent meeting management skills, agenda preparation, minute taking, and technical meeting set up know-how. Depending on the candidate's background skill and experience, may assist other Executive on projects and work with the Director of HR or President on Employee Communications.
As a technical savvy and seasoned Executive Assistant the successful candidate will be able to bring to the table a wide variety of advanced level skills in:
- Degree in Communications or Business Administration preferred
- 3 years experience in an Executive Assistant role with a background in Event Planning and Meeting Co-ordination
- Typing speed of 80 wpm
- Skilled in using both Mac and IBM platforms
- Proficient in advanced level usage of Blackberry functionality
- Advanced level skills in; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Skilled in using meeting collaboration tools such as; Go To Meeting, and Citrix
- Skilled in producing professional presentations,translating data from a wide variety of systems into graphs and charts
- Understanding of preparing and assisting in managing budgets, expense reports, and managing a purchasing card system
- Ability to work with databases, extracting and creating a wide variety of information management reports
- Experience in Social Media Tools such as; Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, considered an asset
- Web tool/Communication platform development skills such as; HTML, Sharepoint, Dreamweaver, will be considered an asset
- Ability to travel and required to hold a valid passport
- Bilingualism in French and English considered an asset
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator, British Columbia, BC, Vancouver, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, Maple Ridge, Langley, Mission, Delta, Richmond, White Rock, Ladner, Steveston