||Customer Service Representative - Travel Industry Halifax 111287|
Customer Service Consultant - Travel Industry
More than 160 years of experience specializing in a range of high quality corporate services for multinational and national clients throughout the decades.
Our comprehensive portfolio of services includes Corporate Travel Management, Consulting, Expense Management, Sports Travel Management and Events and Meetings Management.
We encourage people to learn and grow, to realize their full potential and to make valuable contributions. We understand that our business is only as strong as our people and we are committed to providing a stimulating and rewarding work environment where every employee is recognized and rewarded for their achievements.
We believe in creating flexible work schedules that meet the needs of the employees and the business. That could mean employees work virtually in their home offices or one of our offices.
- Using our web based program provide travel counseling support for travel within Canada, USA, and international to loyalty cardholders
- Selling air, car, hotel, package and cruise product in an inbound call centre
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Provide support to callers for navigational questions or inquiries.
- Providing services based on client loyalty program rules and regulations
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent Customer Service
- No Travel background is required – full training is provided.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to resolve day to day client concerns while meeting or exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of customer service
- Organizational and time management skills, effective use of outlook, and excellent internet and keyboarding skills
- Strong team player interacting effectively & professionally with co-workers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including fluency in English and/or French
- Call Centre experience an asset
- We are offering a starting salary of $11 per hour for a full time position
- This position guarantees a minimum of 25 hours a week to 40 hours
- The possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives.
- Shift work is required in a call centre that is open from 7 am to 10 pm Monday to Sunday
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Dental and Medical benefits after 3 months
- Sick and Personal Days program
- Fitness Membership program
- We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and discounts on flights, hotels, car rentals and more.
- 4 weeks of full time training is provided
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their resume.
Key words: Travel agent, travel counselor, travel counsellor, travel consultant, customer service, travel, job in travel, call centre, inbound call centre, sales, service, Nova Scotia, NS, Dartmouth, Sherwood Park, Hydrostone, Waverley, Bedford, Lowe Sackville, Timberlea