||Receiving Cell Team Member / General Labourer Cambridge 110941|
||Liburdi Turbine Services Inc.|
We specialize in extending critical gas turbine component life and upgrading engine performance through application of advanced technologies in repair.
We are currently seeking a Team Member for the Receiving Cell.
In this starting role, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting manufacturing by performing grit-blasting operations in enclosed blasting cabinets, masking components, and running components through thermal oven cycles to clean and prepare them for future operations. Employee growth will be aimed at learning to setup orders in our computer software, labeling parts, learning how to perform chemical stripping of coatings, maintaining equipment, and learning skills in other work cells.
To be considered for this role, candidates should have:
- Minimum of secondary school education with a technical/science based focus.
- Positive approach to work and strong ability to effectively interact in a self supervised team based environment.
- Good visual acuity, mechanical aptitude and effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new tasks and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
Additional candidate assets may include familiarity with:
- Working in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Metal working industry knowledge of welding, grinding.
- Working with and knowledge of good industrial safety practices.
- Working within formal Quality Management Systems.
We are currently hiring for all three shifts. Successful candidates hired for afternoon and midnight shifts will be expected to train on dayshift for several weeks before moving to their dedicated shift. We offer competitive wages and benefits and we reward performance and willingness to grow through cross-training and job achievement.
If you are looking for a position in a growing company with a solid international reputation, within which you can grow your skills, please express your interest by email today!
Successful candidates will be invited to interview and asked to perform a supervised practical test to demonstrate aptitude and ability. Applicants must have their own transportation.
Please note this job is located in Dundas, ON
Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: General Labourers, General Labour, General Help, Shipping, Receiving, Shipper, Receiver, Machine Operator, Production Worker, Assembly line, packaging, packager, Welders, Mig Welder, Tig Welder, Weld, Fabricator, Fabrication, Welding, Ontario, ON, Puslinch, New Dundee, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Brantford, Ayr, Flamborough, Sheffield, Westover, Ancaster, Hamilton, Breslau, Woodstock, Waterdown, Burlington