|>> Return to Job Search|
Training Specialist - Insurance Toronto 110822
||Training Specialist - Insurance Toronto 110822|
Under moderate supervision, works with subject matter experts, develops and implements technical (insurance)
training programs. Conducts training sessions when qualified, works with and obtains services of others when
needed, and maintains inventory of formal technical training received by personnel, identifies future training
needs, and evaluates effectiveness of program. Works within specific limits and authority on assignments of
moderate technical complexity.
Years of Experience: 3 Or More Years Of Related Experience
Education Requirement: Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent
Additional Qualifications: Possesses functional knowledge and skills reflective of fully competent practitioner.
1. Develop and implements technical training programs.
2. Conducts training sessions.
3. Maintains inventory of formal technical training, identifies future needs, and evaluates effectiveness of program.
4. French/English an asset
1. Anticipate, recognize and respond to needs of customers.
2. Support implementation of customer initiatives
3. Provide status updates
4. Resolve technical problems by referring to policies, procedures, specifications
5. Compare alternatives for solving problems or improving procedures or products and provide recommendations
6. Provide technical expertise for short-term, defined scope projects.
Performance Management Accountabilities:
1. Model behaviors that demonstrate commitment to corporate values.
2. Take accountability for participating in the performance management cycle.
3. Participate fully as a team member and contribute to the improved performance of the team.
4. Expand knowledge and exchange it with team members and business partners .
5. Take action to manage own personal development.
Leadership and Professional Competencies:
- A2-Adaptability is the ability and willingness to alter behavior and opinions
- in the light of new information, changing situations and/or different
- environments and cultures. Alters normal procedures to fit a specitif situation
- to get a job done and/or meet company goals.
- Customer Focus
- F3-Customer Focus-is focusing one's efforts on discovering and meeting the
- needs of external and internal customers. Takes personal responsibility for
- correcting customer-service problems promptly and non-defensively.
- L2-Initiative-Initiative is the identification of a problem, obstacle or
- opportunity and proactively taking action in light of this identification
- to address current or future problems or opportunities. Acts quickly
- and decisively in a crisis, even when the norm is to wait.
- Innovative Thinking
- M3-Innovative Thinking-is working to improve performance by taking a novel
- approach to how work is done, or problems approached within the organization.
- Generates new and varied solutions to problems and identifies changes that will
- improve performance in own job or unit.
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- N2-Listening, Understanding and Respond-is the ability to accurately listen and
- understand, and then respond appropriately when interacting with individuals
- and groups. Actively seeks to understand by getting the facts and reiterating
- this information to check understanding before drawing conclusions and goes
- out of the way with others to invite conversations.
- Organizational Awareness
- O1-Organizational Awareness-is the ability to understand and learn the power
- relationships, to identify who the real decision-makers are and who can
- influence them and to predict how new events or situations will affect the
- organization. Recognizes and/or uses the formal structure of an organization
- and understands the chain of command, rules and regulations, policies and
- procedures, etc.
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- U2-Teamwork and Collaboration-implies working collaboratively with others, to
- be part of a team, to work together, as opposed to working separately or
- competitively. Expresses positive attitudes and expectations of others in terms
- of their abilities, expected contributions, etc. and speaks of team members in
Full Benefits + Annual bonus.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA, pharmaceutical, pharmacy, drugs, prescription, drug, patient, patient reimbursement assistance, OHIP, health insurance, insurance billing, medical billing, pharmaceutical, insurance clerk,
Zurich - View All Jobs From Zurich
About Zuirch Canada
Zurich (www.zurichna.com) is a leading commercial property-casualty insurance provider serving the global corporate, large corporate, middle market, small business (not offered in Canada), specialty products and programs sectors. Behind this success is a culture of continuous improvement and a pride in excellence. With our global reach and cross-business connections, we can draw on the expertise of a worldwide network of Zurich professionals and business partners.
World Travel Protection Canada Inc. (WTP) is a subsidiary of Zurich Canada and was established in 1991 to be a Third Party Administrator for travel insurance providers. WTP has two divisions (WTP Assist and Adjuvantz) WTP Assist has demonstrated expertise in the provision of customer service, emergency assistance, case management and claims handling services, while Adjuvantz has expertise in patient support programs. This has afforded reputation as the business partner of choice for medical case management, international travel insurance administration and health information services.