||Bilingual Customer Service Representative - French / English Toronto 110779|
Represent and promote our company by providing reimbursement support, as well as health & drug-related information to internal and external callers by providing excellent counselling, communication skills, and problem solving expertise for the Health unit.
- University degree in Life Sciences, Communications or related social science preferred.
- Bilingual (French/English) required.
- Individual must possess extraordinary positive attitude, exceptional listening skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide reimbursement counselling & product information to patients, caregivers, and health care professionals. Liaise with third party payers & provincial governments as necessary to determine patient drug plan eligibility
- Ensure that calls are answered promptly and efficiently and that callers receive current relevant information and assistance by maintaining expert knowledge and skills through the availability of medical and non-medical education & training.
- Respond to caller inquiries by conferring with them to determine requirements. Offer advocacy based information by discussing and analyzing the caller's situation, and dispensing expert information. Provide referrals, coordinate on-site or off-site services, research on behalf of the caller and network with others, as necessary.
- Resolve client issues and problems by analyzing the cause of the problem, exploring alternative solutions, discussing the most workable solution and/or discussing with the manager or team leader to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
- Track and document customer information using the appropriate computer system and by using proper grammar and spelling in both official languages. Ensure that callers receive appropriate fulfillment as required.
- Foster and maintain a team environment by maintaining open lines of communication with peers, managers, and other departments within.
Please submit your resume today!
Keywords: Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA, pharmaceutical, pharmacy, drugs, prescription, drug, patient, patient reimbursement assistance, OHIP, health insurance, insurance billing, medical billing, pharmaceutical, insurance clerk,