||Supply Chain Coordinator Lloydminster 110760|
||ClearStream Energy Services |
The Supply Chain Coordinator reviews, holds for disposition, and approves purchase requests received from various departments. This role is also responsible for identifying, analyzing, and resolving purchasing issues within the division, and identifying cost saving opportunities, process improvements and negotiating contractual agreements for the Lloydminster area. This role has a dual reporting relationship to the Area Manager, Lloydminster and to the Corporate Procurement Manager.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Prepares, analyzes, and negotiates Requests for Proposals with local suppliers for efficient delivery of products and services; tracks and develops reports to identify progress of cost saving initiatives and process efficiencies.
- Implementation of pre-qualifications for Vendor and Sub-Contractor management plans in conjunction with the HSE department.
- Ensure that all orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track fleet vehicles, working with mechanics and end users to ensure issues are reported, addressed, and vehicles are meeting operational needs.
- Track rental equipment to ensure that it is utilized, maintained and returned in a timely manner.
- Manage the equipment master files on ClearNet to ensure equipment transfers are done and mileage gets updated on all units regularly.
- Amend procurement and equipment management plans to ensure they are job specific.
- Review and process purchase requisitions, purchase order adjustments, and check-enclosed requisitions.
- Analyze, identify, and communicate information regarding purchase orders utilizing out-of-network vendors, and identify, research, and resolve problems relating to purchasing issues.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors, and maintain spreadsheets for tracking and accrual purposes.
- Create vendor/contractor contact lists including ratings of each vendor.
- Process all packing slips and invoices with corresponding purchase orders as required.
- Track down late payment issues with vendors and ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Verify and input vendor data into system, and develop reports to track vendors and category spending for the area.
- Works collaboratively with accounting group to ensure paper flows on asset tracking and accounts payables functions efficiently.
- Implement and maintain Supply Chain Management systems, practices, and policies to ensure honest, fair, and ethical relationships with vendors. Stay informed on legal matters affecting purchasing policies.
- Ensure all necessary materials are requisitioned using proper procedures from approved suppliers.
- Utilize procedures and obtain detailed price quotes, including volume discounts, to guarantee best value and service.
- Conducts continuous exploration for new materials, suppliers, and processes to achieve the best possible quality, reliability, prices, continuity, and delivery to ensure a win-win solution for the vendor and our company.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of materials, market, and pricing trends that affect Company products.
- Develop and assist with implementation of processes for efficiency improvements, and provide customer service and departmental support working in conjunction with the Corporate Procurement Manager.
- Develop departmental communications, maintain and update departmental files and databases, and contribute to and support departmental initiatives.
- Create work instructions for the procurement aspect of the job in order to aid in future training.
- Attend procurement, operational, and safety meetings as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Knowledge of product and service purchasing policies and practices.
- Strong interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare, analyze, and present reports.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with vendors and provide assistance to various departments.
- Proficiency with computers and various software programs.
- Detail oriented.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Diploma or certificate in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Purchasing with 2-4 years’ experience in supply chain management, logistics or inventory management.
- Automotive, parts and service experience considered an asset.
- Working towards CPIM/APICS or SCMP designation.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain Management, Procurement Manager, Procurement Management, Purchasing, Buyer, Logistics, Alberta, AB, Saskatchewan, SK, Lloydminster, Marshall, Marwayne, Kitscoty, Maidstone, Vermilion, Wainwright, Elk Point, North Battleford