|>> Return to Job Search|
AZ Truck Driver Toronto 110681
||AZ Truck Driver Toronto 110681|
||XTL Group of Companies|
We are currently looking to hire for AZ Company Drivers, Owner Operators and Light Commercial Vehicle Drivers.
We offer the following to qualified drivers:
- Regional runs to Ontario Quebec and US
- Guaranteed Home Every week
- Paid waiting time
- Regular customer's
- Paid orientation
- Safe destinations
- Late model O/Op grade trucks
- No long haul
- Paid border crossing
- Full load Freight - no LTL
- Respectful of Hours of Service
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Referral bonus
AZ Company Truck Drivers
- Must submit Drivers Abstract and have good safety record
- Must qualify for cross border runs
- $1,000. weekly earning (avg. gross pay)
- $0.45 cents per mile
- Well maintained equipment
- Semi-retired opportunities ( 7 days on - 7 days off)
- Company subsidized benefits
- Fuel cards, bridge cards, log books & pre-trip books all provided
- Fuel tax reporting done at no cost to you
- Subsidized annual safety check
- ....and so much more
To Apply please send us your resume ASAP!
Keywords: Truck Drivers, Driving, Driver, Trucking, Trucker, Company Driver, Team Driver, AZ, Owner Operator, O/O, Class 1, OTR, drivers, truckers, route driver, delivery driver, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA
XTL Group of Companies - View All Jobs From XTL Group of Companies
XTL Transport Inc. was founded in 1985. It is a privately owned Canadian company providing truckload services between Ontario, Quebec and the USA throughout the Eastern Seaboard.
At XTL, we truly believe that: "A company's achievements are the result of the combined efforts of each individual”
XTL has developed various training programs that aim in providing our drivers and owner-operators the best tools, knowledge and skills to be successful!
XTL is a recognized award winning service provider with a satisfactory carrier rating.