||Senior Travel Agent Windsor 110566|
||YYZ Travel Group|
Senior Travel Agent
If you are an experienced travel agent looking to affiliate with a host agency to start a home-based travel business, then We are the partner for you.
Our home-based program offers:
- Access to In-house Training Resources to enhance your skills
- Marketing, Sales, Administrative and Accounting Support Services
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Top industry commissions (up to 80%)
- Minimal operating expenses, no inventory, no receivables
- Membership in Virtuoso’s prestigious global travel network
- Membership in Air Canada’s Circle of Excellence
- Preferred airline contracts through our wholesale division, Canadian Gateway
- Commission-based job opportunity
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate has recent experience working as a Canadian travel agent, research, coordinating and booking leisure and/or corporate travel
- strong sales skills
- customer service skill
- Candidates MUST have their own current client list
This opportunity is open to residents of Canada.
We also have specially designed programs for new travel graduates and individuals who want to start a career in travel. Contact for us full details.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: travel agent, travel counselor, travel counsellor, travel consultant, travel, job in travel, career in travel, home based travel agent, home based travel business, travel work from home, independent travel agent, Ontario, ON, Detroit, Michigan, Tecumseh, LaSalle, Essex, Lakeshore Kingsville, Leamington, Chatham-Kent, Chatham, London