|>> Return to Job Search|
Senior Travel Agent Kingston 110560
||Senior Travel Agent Kingston 110560|
||YYZ Travel Group|
Senior Travel Agent
If you are an experienced travel agent looking to affiliate with a host agency to start a home-based travel business, then We are the partner for you.
Our home-based program offers:
- Access to In-house Training Resources to enhance your skills
- Marketing, Sales, Administrative and Accounting Support Services
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Top industry commissions (up to 80%)
- Minimal operating expenses, no inventory, no receivables
- Membership in Virtuoso’s prestigious global travel network
- Membership in Air Canada’s Circle of Excellence
- Preferred airline contracts through our wholesale division, Canadian Gateway
- Commission-based job opportunity
Desired Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate has recent experience working as a Canadian travel agent, research, coordinating and booking leisure and/or corporate travel
- strong sales skills
- customer service skill
- Candidates MUST have their own current client list
This opportunity is open to residents of Canada.
We also have specially designed programs for new travel graduates and individuals who want to start a career in travel. Contact for us full details.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: travel agent, travel counselor, travel counsellor, travel consultant, travel, job in travel, career in travel, home based travel agent, home based travel business, travel work from home, independent travel agent, ON, Ontario, Gananoque, Odessa, Napanee, Lansdowne, Frontenac
YYZ Travel Group - View All Jobs From YYZ Travel Group
YYZ Travel Group was founded in Toronto in 1986 with its sights firmly set on providing outstanding service to travelers. Today, our hands-on entrepreneurial management style continues. We have grown YYZ Travel Group into one of the largest independently owned and operated travel management companies in Canada, with an experienced staff of over 120 remarkable people.
Recognizing home-based travel as a fast-growing business segment, YYZ Travel Group launched YYZTravel@Home in 2005 as a logical extension of its already diversified organization. Our program has proven to be a successful business model for many agents in the industry, and our network continues to grow. Our home-based program allows associates of all levels of experience to work in the travel industry on an independent basis by providing them with IT, marketing, sales, accounting and training support. Our associates enjoy a full range of industry advantages and a flexible work arrangement.
For more information visit - www.yyztravelathome.com