||Maintenance Manager Markham 110532|
We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of building materials. We are unique in our vertical integration from raw materials from our parent company through to manufacturing and onto distribution. Are you looking for a challenging opportunity within a dynamic and well-known company?
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager in Woodbridge, ON.
We offer a positive work environment with opportunity for career advancement.
What else do we offer?
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- RRSP with company matching
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Supervise the plant maintenance facilities and personnel. Provide Leadership and guidance for the department.
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules, preventive maintenance programs and systems.
- Investigate equipment failures and unexpected breakdowns.
- Provide corrective actions to improve reliability and performance.
- Implement new equipment technologies for manufacturing and quality improvements including equipment upgrades, process technologies, tooling and manufacturing techniques.
- Manage the local plant capital expense projects and assure the successful handoff to production.
- Select and manage appropriate resources (contractors, suppliers, etc.) to minimize costs and assure on time and on budget completion.
- Prepare documents, evaluate quotes and determine best options.
- Manage the plant equipment and building assets including inventory, storage, transfers, etc.
- Ensure, enforce and adhere to all legislative requirements (i.e. Occupational Health and Safety, Employment Standards, WSI Act etc).
- Manage the plant’s local Environmental program.
- Provide technical support to our production organization and engineering groups.
- Mechanical engineering degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing preferably in plastics processing
- Strong project management skills with minimum 5 years of successful Maintenance Management
- Able to communicate information in a concise and clear manner, verbally and written
- Self-starter driven by the innate desire to set aggressive goals and achieve them
- Confident and experienced in interfacing with employees, suppliers and senior management
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Team-player and able to manage effectively through people
- Proven leadership capabilities with a strong track record for implementing continuous improvements and achieving the objectives assigned
If you qualify for this position, please apply now!
Keywords: Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, maintenance supervisor, manufacturing maintenance manager, manufacturing maintenance supervisor, Ontario, ON, Richmond Hill, Stouffille, Pickering, Ajax, Toronto, King City, Aurora, Newmarket, Vaughan, Scarborough, North York, East York, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Bowmnaville, Port Perry