||Internal Auditor and Accountant Cochrane 110449|
Who we are
We area proudly Canadian company with over fourteen locations serving the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and we are 100% employee-owned. We have been listed as one of Canada's Best Managed companies five years in a row and was honoured as the 2013 Contractor of the Year. We offer four pillars of service in the energy construction industry: project construction, module assembly and fabrication, electrical and instrumentation, and maintenance.
We demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm and results. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
Why work for us
We encourage and support professional development through education and mentorship. We offer comprehensive benefits, incentive plans, recognition and service awards, competitive wages, and opportunities for career growth. We support the communities where we live and the team that makes those communities thrive.
Calgary is consistently ranked as having one of the highest qualities of living in the world. Its citizens earn the highest wages in the country and its economic and industrial growth continues to climb. Calgary has over 10,000 hectares of parkland, the longest urban pathway system in the world, and close proximity to the Rocky Mountains. The bulk of Calgary's population is made up of young professionals, and it is listed as the top city in which to raise a family.
The internal auditor/accountant ensures the integrity and compliance of accounting activities, particularly at the field level. Responsibilities include conducting internal audits on financial processes, preparing forecasts and tax returns, compiling and presenting regular reports on financial matters, and maintaining proper insurance and procedural records.
- Conduct accounting and financial audits to ensure accountability, profitability, and compliance.
- Review customer credit appraisals and recommend credit limits.
- Work with financial team to track, manage, and maintain funds, and operate within annual budget.
- Prepare regular forecasts and tax returns.
- Compile, write, and deliver reports generated from financial activities.
- Maintain financial section of procedure manual.
- Completed or near completion of accounting designation
- Experience developing and implementing an internal audit program is essential
- Must be comfortable performing internal audits and presenting regular reports to Executive
- Competence in developing and maintaining cash forecasting models
- Must be willing to occasionally travel
- Familiar with Dynamics AX is an asset.
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: auditor, auditing, accountant, accounting, Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller